Wherever life plants you...
Embrace your spirit. Explore your potential.
Enjoy your journey.
Open UP! is a quaint little creative wellness studio in Williamsville, NY. We offer inspired living services for adults, children & families including:
Creative Wellness Workshops
Early Childhood (K-1) Tutoring
Inspired Living Support
Your gifts are meant to be shared.
This world is a better place when people feel good, do good and reach for good things.
Services at Open UP! are designed to promote joy, creativity, development and instill a sense of contentment and well-being.
Kris Cammarano is a certified life coach and teacher with a passion for all things positive and inspiring.
She founded Open UP! in an effort to create a space for adults and children to enjoy learning, creating & developing.
Connect yourself with all that supports the life you love.
Join Our Community
The best way to stay connected and join us on this journey is to like and follow us on facebook.
Each time you interact (like, share, comment) with one of our posts, you are helping to build and strengthen the Open UP! community.
Embrace the Bloom
In addition to our facebook business page, we have a facebook group for those interested in learning tips and techniques for inspired living. On Sundays we post a gratefulness share which is an excellent practice for holistic health & wellness.
When the roots are deep,
there is no reason to fear the wind.
- Chinese proverb
We are a new business planting roots in Western New York. As we establish ourself, we would greatly appreciate your support!
How You Can Help
- Give us a shot & let us know what you think!
- Tell others! A casual "Hey did you hear about the new Creative Wellness Studio?" can really help our business.
- Appreciate the power of "like". Simple as it is, interacting with our facebook posts greatly increases our community exposure. Comments and shares are even better!
- Support our Creativity for a Cause Workshops by donating craft supplies you are no longer using.
- Consider choosing us as the recipient of your next random act of kindness. Any small business is ecstatic to receive donations to help purchase supplies and defer start-up costs.
Thank you for your support!